1. Best in Biz Awards 2012 EMEA: The inaugural EMEA program accepted entries from all companies based in or operating in Europe, Middle East or Africa in more than 40 company, department or team, executive and product categories. Final extended deadline was Mar 16, 2012.
2. New categories: Starting with Best in Biz Awards EMEA, the following new categories are added in 2012:
– Best Place to Work
– PR Agency of the Year
– Marketing or Advertising Agency of the Year
– Nonprofit or Government Organization of the Year
– PR Campaign of the Year
– Marketing Campaign of the Year and
– Website of the Year.
3. Unlimited entry packages: 2012 marks the first time Best in Biz Awards is offering unlimited entry packages. These packages allow both in-house PR departments and PR agencies to submit unlimited entries, without incurring any additional or late fees. Unlimited entry package for in-house departments is $2,000; two different packages are offered for PR agencies, depending on the number of clients they wish to submit unlimited entries for. Please email us for more information.